[access-uk] Re: I-phone too long winded

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:19:51 -0000

Good morning, Peter, and all.

I've had the Iphone for about seven weeks now, so I've given it enough time
to get used to, I think.

The things I find Long winded are deffinately editing of any kind such as
texting, but, as you say, the typing will come with practice.  I also find
it takes several keystrokes to get in to reply to older messages and/or
deleting messages.  Tap, flick, flick, flick, flick, Tap, tap, flick, flick,
flick... you get the idea.

So, if you can give me a quick way of getting into old messages and editing
them or deleting them without all the flicking, that'd probably go some way
to helping me love it.

Perhaps I should talk to my provider about the 4s?

Cheers

Barry