[access-uk] Re: I-phone too long winded

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <ptrholdstock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:59:33 -0000

I love Siri despite the limited functionality in the UK. For sending text messages, emails etc it is so much quicker. Also setting alarms, calender events and reminders is much much faster. And when your bored it can be a source of amusement and useful information.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:25 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: I-phone too long winded

I just wanted to use the added functionality for replying to text messages. Then again I wouldn't talk to my phone in public as I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that do to privacy and security concerns.