[access-uk] Re: I-phone too long winded

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <ptrholdstock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:45:29 -0000

What website were you accessing as most wouldn't download data once you've moved away from safari. Even videos playing would stop when you switch away from Safari.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:54 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: I-phone too long winded

Barry,

Well, this is a little more long winded than maybe you'd like, but you could
go into the app switcher and take out Sophari once you've finished.

I too have as yet little experience of using data with the iPhone and know
it will be a little more lengthy than the N86 to do what I would have done;
so I'd just say do whatever you really want to do, weighing up all
advantages and disadvantages.

The iPhone isn't ffor everyone, but equally, soon enough you may feel forced
into moving anyway to something other than the N86;  so do whatever is best
for you.

--
Carol P