[access-uk] Re: I-phone too long winded

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:42:04 +0000

Ok. I would stick with an Iphone as a lot more apps are accessible.
The Nokia N86 is very reliable and productive and I can understand why
you would want to go back to it.  Taking notes or numbers would take a
long time to take down. I would like a Iphone but these key points
keep putting me off. I have an Ipod and can appreciate how frustrating
it can be to type long messages on the go. There are lots of people
who use external keyboards but this sort of defeats the object of
owning a full touch screen device. I think you should practise using
the Iphone as a spare device and this will increase prodoctivity over
the long run.

MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx