[access-uk] Re: In Touch Action Line

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:14:46 -0000

Hi Ray

The CEO in Grampian, who I Emailed on Friday, was very pleased. I explained that I wanted them to know they had got this so right, and consistently, as I've dealt with them for 10 years. But I think the circumstances were exceptional this time. The main thing is that they know. If editors and groups in our community don't want to focus on the positives, and only wish to dwell on the negatives, I suppose that's all we'll ever come to read and expect.

Thanks for yours and everyone else's support.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>