[access-uk] Re: In Touch Action Line

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:45:00 -0000

Says a lot for the 'In Touch' help line, doesn't it?  Of course this is the
general number for the Radio $4 help line so I'm not surprised really your
getting
nowhere fast.  Maybe says a lot for the service those who aren't on-line can
expect.

Except that even contacting In Touch via email is a pretty futile persuit in my
experience.  You seem to have been lucky in getting something other than an
automated reply, which is all I've ever had!  Wonder, as an after thought,
whether
you'd do any better with You and Yours?  Now, I did get a reply once or twice to
messages I've sent to that programme.  What's more, if Y and Y are interested in
any sort of way, at least it reaches a wider audience.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx