[access-uk] Re: In Touch Action Line

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:47:29 -0000

Thanks Paddy, but I've given it up as a bad job. All I was trying to do at the end of the day is offer some praise and thanks for a good outcome. But if editors and outlets for our community only ever want to highlight the negative things, well so be it. I've contacted the relevant people, and haven't heard a whisper, so sod it basically. I've written to the Trust in Grampian, and sent a card to the staff directly, so I feel that at least I made a gallant attempt to heap the praise they certainly deserve.

Thanks to those who tried to help me out.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>