[access-uk] Re: In Touch Action Line

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:53:42 -0000

Yeah thanks Ray that's definitely an idea.  My experience has never been good
with In Touch on the very few occasions I have contacted them for myself, or on
behalf of someone else.  Actually I find it pretty patronising too if I'm
honest, but it is an outlet for us, or rather is meant to be (smile).

Thanks.

Jackie