[access-uk] Re: In Touch Action Line

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:36:46 -0000

Hi Jackie, I just tried it for fun so to speak.  Yes, still engaged.  I asked
the operator to test the line.  She said we don't test free phone numbers they
are self regulated straight to the engineers.  Guess you will have to take a
train ride and see them in person, smile.  Mind you it may be difficult to get
through to the train number.  I did get a reply from the programme many years
ago by e-mail.

Good luck

Ron