[access-uk] Help with drivers please

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:33:50 -0000

Hi all -

I'm pasting my message from yesterday here again, as it got no responce, and
I'm sure there are people on this list that can help, so please do if you
can, it's always apreciated.

Start of message:

Hi all -

Ok, a scan of my PC tells me that certain drivers need updating, and I'm
trying to understand quite what to do, and what I need to download!

When I click on the link from driveragent.com to update the driver, the page
that comes up says:

"The following packages will provide display drivers and capture drivers
that can be used with various video capture programs."

And then it lists what is in the package, the first thing being the display
driver, is this all I'll need, or will I need the rest of the package that
includes things like 'catalyst control centre' or the 'WDM Integrated
Driver.'

Can I ask too, if I need to uninstall from 'add/remove' within the control
panel, the existing ati drivers that these updates are to replace?

Thanks as ever -

Andy

**
access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
**
access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the Subject:- faq

--
This email has been verified as Virus free.
Virus Protection and more available at