[access-uk] Re: Help with drivers please

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:50:18 -0000

Sight & Sound.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <jamesscholes@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 10:39 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help with drivers please

Who are S&S who you mentioned?

From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 10:34 PM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Andy,

The Intercept bit got me wondering ... How about talking to S&S at this stage and taking Jaws and your video driver through its paces. (You may need sighted assistance available to do this.)

Other than that, I think Jackie's suggestion may come into play, but perhaps not before you've looked at the former suggestion above, since there still may be issues with Jaws and your video which can be identified and perhaps eradicated with the installation of new drivers.

Have you ever got someone with sight to run these programs (CDEX in particular) without Jaws installed so that you can verify that all works perfectly well with JFW?

Just a thought.

Well, that's the best I can do now before bed. Hope you can get this sorted properly and well somehow soon.

--

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>