[access-uk] Re: Help with drivers please

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 10:44:54 -0000

Well Andy, If you check with Sight and Sound to see what they can suggest, and that fails, I would get sighted assistance to restore your hard drive if you have the XP disk.

I'm not going to say do this on your own though. If you don't have assistance, it'll be hard, and I couldn't do it either.

If you go down that road, I wish you all the best. Remember to make sure everything is backed up, and that you've got your installation disks to hand so you can re-install all the other programs you use once your machine is restored.

I hope this doesn't sound patronising. I don't mean to be, but I won't mislead you into believing it's easy for someone with no sight to do, because it isn't (smile).

Fingers crossed.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx