[access-uk] Re: Audible and listening samples again

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:49:49 +0100

You won’t get anywhere by clicking the word “sample”. You need to be able to
click the button inside the Flash movie. I can do this with IE9 but not with
Firefox. I am using the latest version of JAWS. What you need to tell the
people you are dealing with is that you cannot get access to the appropriate
button within the Flash movie.

Iain