[access-uk] Re: Audible and listening samples again

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 11:13:34 +0100

Thanks Mary and Mike for letting us know, I'm surprised how few have commented
on this issue from a website I know many of us subscribe to.

Apart from Ibrahim, nobody has come back to say they can get it to work, and if
Ibrahim's watching, I'd like him to try again, and tell us how he does it, cos
so far, nothing is working -

Andy