[access-uk] Re: Audible and listening samples again

  • From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 08:37:23 -0700

Andy and all,
I suggest anyone wishing to contact Audible about the problem regarding book samples send their complaints to the following email address so they will be seen by the same department personnel:
greatideas@xxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile, I am sending the following email personally:

Dear Audible,
I, and a number of my fellow blind and vision-impaired subscribers and potential subscribers) request that you make the following accessibility improvement to your website. Specifically, your book samples are not accessible by those blind persons using sccreenreaders since the link to book samples is only contained in a tiny graphic not accessible by keyboard users. Please activate the word "sample" which precedes the tiny graphic so screenreader users like myself and most blind individuals can access book samples from our keyboards. Thank you for any prompt attention to this oversight.

Dave Mack (aka Grandpa Dave in California)