[access-uk] Re: Audible and listening samples again

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 18:46:06 +0100

Hi I've just installed a demo of JFW12, and as Alexander discovered, on the line below the word Sample, JAWS says flash, and on the line below that, unlabeled button. Hitting enter on this button, plays the sample!

I only have a license for JFW9, and feel almost forced to upgrade to version 12 [whatever that will cost me] just to get back what I had before last week! This is outrageous, so I hope Audible will give us back the sample as a clickable rather than flash link, otherwise I'll switch to JFW12 when I need to access their site -

Andy