[wvic] WVIC Meeting Monday

  • From: David Hutchison <davidhutch321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Daphne Ince <daphneince@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Simon Stephenson <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 17:59:19 +0000

Dear everyone,
Apologies for being slow with the bumf for tomorrow’s meeting at Daphne’s at 7pm.  In view of the number of possible new buys, not to mention the number of delicious eats, I suggest a rather brisk meeting is required!
I apologise for not coming myself, but with Omicron about and Christmas nigh I’ve decided to keep a low profile until then.  The Chairman quite understands if anyone else feels likewise, in which case please let Peter & Daphne know asp.  Would someone please take the minutes, and preferably not Jennie or Robin who always nobly volunteer!
Would all those coming please take a LATERAL FLOW test on the day.
With best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Covid free New Year
David

<<< text/html; charset=us-ascii: Unrecognized >>>