[windows2000] Re: Very OT - Salary Range

  • From: "Etts, Russell" <retts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:04:21 -0500

Hi there

Here is what I have seen in the past:

Get all your information together (I know HR depts like to use
information from salary.com).  If you feel that you are underpaid, then
go to your manager and explain the situation.  Explain nicely that you
would like your job, but you do not feel that you are being compensated
fairly for the job you do.  You'd be surprised how cooperative people
are if you're really being underpaid.

HTH

Russell

  _____