[windows2000] Re: Very OT - Salary Range

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:49:13 -0500

Thanks for the response, I know that I am not a true senior.....this
place is all messed up with their job titles........anyway thanks for
the input.

Paul.

-----
Well, first of all it sounds like you're actually a systems
administrator
regardless of what your real job title is.  Secondly, with the amount of

experience you have you're definitely not a Sr. Admin of any kind even
if
you're the head guy there. (That usually requires 10-15 years
experience)
Depending on the size of your company I'd say you should make between
$55k-$65k a year.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day."  --
Tim
Mullen

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet
access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147