[windows2000] Re: Net view not listing all

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:35:35 -0400

Damn.  Yes, they are all in the same domain, but this whole 2000 domain
thing with the "domain.com" now has me wondering.  Like, all of our NT
machines are in the domain, DOMAINNAME.  But the 2000 and XP machines (very
few) are in domain.com.  I just did a "net view /domain:DOMAINNAME" and got
the same list as a net view with no switches.  (I'm running Windows XP.)  I
then did a net view /domain.com and got nothing (there are no entries in
this list).  Confusing.

Thanks,

Ray at work

www.mimesweeper.com