[windows2000] Re: Net view not listing all

  • From: Robert Funderburk <robfunderburk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 02:25:41 -0400

Do you guys use Cisco routers?  I know that (well, for most Cisco routers)
you need to install a software package into the IOS to make it route TCP/IP.
I am starting to think the Novell client is screwing things up for you.
Have there been any changes, like upgrading the client or novel servers?

What do you guys use the novell servers for, anyway?