[windows2000] Re: Forum for Windows XP Pro & Win 2k Server

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:13:20 -0400

I also have mine in a 2K domain at work and also at home.  I don't have any
problems with it, like as far as reliability or whatever.  But I am quite
offended by how stupified this OS is.  Let stupid people run Windows 98, and
let those who know a little more not be forced into using wizards and other
such nonsense.  Just let me right click and click properties or something.
Thank God for cmd.exe.  When (and I can't really see this happening) MS
drops all the command line functionality, I will be sell my computers, quit
my job, and go be an exterminator or something.  Yeah, and my bug spray gun
will probably be running Windows XP embedded....

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com