[windows2000] Re: Forum for Windows XP Pro & Win 2k Server

  • From: "Chris McEvoy" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:14:44 +0100

As a developer who punishes his PC on a daily basis I have found XP much
slower and more unstable than 2000.  When I want to get work done, I'll
use 2000 SP3.  At home when all I use my PC's and network for is playing
movies and music around the house, XP is good (especially with Windows
Media 9)

www.mimesweeper.com