[windows2000] Forum for Windows XP Pro & Win 2k Server

  • From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:23:17 -0700

Hi. I've been using this forum, asking and answering questions, for a
long time now. like it a lot -- you guys are the best!  .we just moved
clients from Win 2k Pro to Win XP Pro (don't ask me why). servers are
still Win 2k... I was wondering whether this is still the right forum
for admin issues re. Windows XP Pro. or whether it's not considered
appropriate or there's another forum for that.