[visurfacereader] Re: Surface reader and digi003

  • From: <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 08:47:25 -0500

Wow - Sounds like developing this program for the MAC has been a real
frustration and roadblock for making progress on the Windows version  since
you seem to be trying to keep them in sync.  Just curious, is development on
the MAC more difficult in general or were the third-party libraries
available for the MAC just broken?

Anyway, good luck.  Don't pull all of your hair out!

--Pete (freezing in the northeastern U.S.)