[visurfacereader] Re: Surface reader and digi003

  • From: <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 14:17:41 -0500

That is a great idea.  What a nuisance when just setting up the development
tools is the hardest part of putting a project together.  Sometimes a new
and improved OS or new and improved tools aren't such a help!

Hopefully the Windows drivers and tools don't present such a hurdle.

Anyway, good luck.

--Pete