[visurfacereader] Re: Surface reader and digi003

  • From: Scott Chesworth <scottchesworth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 14:56:34 +0000

It's safe to get your hopes up. I'd say that 11.1 is probably the
biggest step forward in native DAW accessibility I can remember
seeing. Still a few things to be done, and who knows what the
timeframe for that will be, but what's just dropped is impressive.
Btw, this is coming from someone who's pretty much given up on Tools
twice and loves a different DAW... I'm pretty far from being an Avid
fanboy.

Blake, an email to ptaccess+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx should get you
on the list.

Hth