[vi-kindle] Re: in the market for a kindle

  • From: Felinitye <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 21:19:50 -0400

Oh!  I didn't know this!!!!!  You should see the smile on my face, right
now!  Now, I need some folks to resend me some recs that I couldn't read
before!  WOOT!  BTW, I've figured out how to get at and open my downloaded
books.  It's an annoyance of a 5 out of 10 ...but it works, and once I stat
the book, I forget the annoyance, anyway.

Shoshana