[vi-kindle] Re: in the market for a kindle

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:54:55 -0400

Yes, Shoshana.

You should turn "Wireless" on from the Kindle menu, accessible via the "menu" key. After that, press "Menu" and then "Sync and check for items." According to the instructions on the "Kindle Keyboard Software Update" page, the software download should begin. You can place the Kindle in "sleep" mode, and the download will continue.

Craig

On 8/11/2012 8:37 PM, Felinitye wrote:
Are updates sent automatically, if you have a WIFI connection, by any
chance?

Shoshana, who will save this email, in case they aren't.