[vi-kindle] Re: in the market for a kindle

  • From: Timothy Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:42:33 -0500

If your wifi is a simple password, like mine was a string of numbers, it was
easy enough to hold the symbol key down and it turned the top row into numbers
as I did that and I was able to enter in the sring of numbers that way without
sighted help. It doesn't talk you through every step but you are able to get
connected with little to no help at all on that one, as long as it's not a
complicated password thing. Hope that helps.