[uae] Re: Still time problems

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:29:00 +0200

Am Samstag, 28. August 2004 17:49 schrieb Richard Drummond:
> Hi Martin
>
> On Saturday 07 August 2004 11:53 am, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > See, one our added. Maybe you didn't apply the DST fix to all the
> > places where it is required, Rich?
>
> Okay. Fixed it. Try this:
> http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/uae-linux-i386-20040828.bz2

Hello Rich,

okay, this now seems to work. Thanks a lot!

There is still that ":" in filename on hosted Linux filesystem problem.

Any plans when you release a new version of UAE? I still plan to write a
Linux UAE article, but I want to base it on the new version. But right
now it doesn't have topmost priority as I am going to move to a different
city and start with a new job soon and this will keep me occupied for a
while. I plan writing a comprehensive Linux UAE article around November
or December.

Regards,