[uae] Debug messages while copying files

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:32:21 +0200

Hello,

when I copy files from a fake RDB hardfile to a filesystem on the Linux
host filesystem (here it is XFS), I get messages like the following:

put_time - hour=16 dst=1
FILESYS: UNKNOWN PACKET 40c
put_time - hour=16 dst=1
FILESYS: UNKNOWN PACKET 40c
put_time - hour=16 dst=1
FILESYS: UNKNOWN PACKET 40c

I believe that put_time is still a reminder of debug output for getting
the time stuff right, but what is about the "UNKNOWN PACKET 40c" message?
I am using the AmigaOS 3.9 Workbench (with ASyncWB) for copying my first
Amiga data CD to the Linux filesystem now that the date stuff works. ;-)

Regards,