[uae] Re: Still time problems

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:12:47 -0500

Hi Martin

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 07:29 am, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> okay, this now seems to work. Thanks a lot!

You're welcome. ;-)

> There is still that ":" in filename on hosted Linux filesystem problem.

Oh. Yes. I had forgotten about that. I'll see what I can do.

> Any plans when you release a new version of UAE? I still plan to write a
> Linux UAE article, but I want to base it on the new version. But right
> now it doesn't have topmost priority as I am going to move to a different
> city and start with a new job soon and this will keep me occupied for a
> while. I plan writing a comprehensive Linux UAE article around November
> or December.

I hope to have a new release out very soon. I know I've said that before, but
I keep finding bugs and thinking "I can't do a full release until I've fixed
that!". However, I'm currently fairly happy with the development version -
and, despite missing features, etc., it's a huge improvement over the last
"stable" release.

What's probably going to happen is that I'll do some test builds in the next
day or so for the major platforms I intend to support and upload them to the
test directory on my web site for people here to have a look at. If there
aren't any serious problems, I'll call that the next release.