[uae] Re: Still time problems

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 20:17:16 +0200

Am Samstag, 7. August 2004 18:53 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Hello Rich,
[...]
> Time stays the same. But now I copy the same file to my Linux home
> directory:
[...]
> See, one our added. Maybe you didn't apply the DST fix to all the places
> where it is required, Rich?

Hello,

BTW copying it from the virtual filesystem to a real Amiga filesystem does not
cause any time change:

5.System:> date
Samstag 07-Aug-04  20:13:09
5.System:> echo "test" >martin:test
5.System:> list martin:test
Directory "martin:" on Samstag 07-Aug-04
test                                 5 ----rwed Heute      20:13:18
1 file - 9 blocks used
5.System:> copy martin:test ram:test clone
5.System:> list ram:test
Directory "ram:" on Samstag 07-Aug-04
test                                 5 ----rwed Heute      20:13:18
1 file - 2 blocks used
5.System:> copy martin:test msg:test clone
5.System:> list msg:test
Directory "msg:" on Samstag 07-Aug-04
test                                 5 ----rwed Heute      20:13:18
1 file - 2 blocks used
5.System:>

So it seems only the copy direction real Amiga filesystem -> virtual
filesystem seems to be affected.

Regards,