[uae] Re: E-UAE 0.8.27-RC1 released

  • From: Mr Creosote <mr_creosote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:38:56 +0200

Hi Rich!

> [uae] E-UAE 0.8.27-RC1 released

RC2? :)

The binary is working fine here. No segfaults, no crashes so far. Two
small problems:

-> When I insert one disk image into DF0:, and then another one into
DF1: with the GTK GUI, the selection dialogue doesn't pick the directory
of the file I chose for DF0:, but starts with the 'current location'
(i.e. my home directory) again. This worked in previous versions.

-> DF2: and DF3: don't seem to work at all. When I insert a disk image
into any, nothing happens (the same files work fine when inserted into
the other two drives). This never occured to my before, but now I've
checked back with 0.8.25, and it's the same there.