[uae] E-UAE 0.8.27-RC1 released

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 05:00:59 -0500

Hi All

Yep. The subject says it all.

Changes since the last snapshot mentioned here include support for the Action
Replay freeze key (F12 + F - or F11 + F on OS X), improvements to the Gtk+
GUI, plus configure support for building against the SDL framework on OS X.

Some stuff still to fix, but it's well passed the time this should have been
released.

Source code and binaries (as I make 'em) available at
http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae.

PS Apologies for my recent quietness here. The recent release of the
AmigaOS4.0 pre-release update has been taking a lot of my time.