[uae] Re: E-UAE 0.8.27-RC1 released

  • From: Giulio Canevari <giuliogiuseppe.canevari01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:54:17 +0200

Richard Drummond wrote:

Hi Jens

On Sunday 17 October 2004 12:37 pm, Jens Weichert wrote:

The SDL problem is fixed, but the compiling progress aborts with an error!
(don't ask me for this error, I don't understand these compiler outputs)

It'll fail when compiling the readdisk binary, but UAE itself should build okay.

I can use this resulting binary, but it produces errors. The "Action
Replay" emulation don't work properly, pressing F11+F resulting a black
screen. Many games that run with earlier versins of uae run no more (e.g.
P.P. Hammer)...

I have just tried pp hammer with linux x86 and it works without problems.

Version: PP Hammer and His Pneumatic Hammer (1991)(Demonware)[cr CSL]

I think it's a macos-only thing.

Bye,
--
Giulio Canevari