[tunerpro] Re: Would like to raise the idle speed on my 1982 Corvette

  • From: Joseph Davis <pgmfielf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:49:08 -0400

I haven't played with MS2, mind, but MS1 is a dorky drop down list of
coil dwell profiles that don't work correctly on anything but a 4 cyl.
 All of the profiles would cause the Mustang to misfire past 3500-4500
except GM HEI-4 which would rev cleanly to 6500... but you couldn't
get the car to fire when cranking (I'd flash it with GM HEI-4 after it
as idling).

Joseph