[tunerpro] Re: Would like to raise the idle speed on my 1982 Corvette

  • From: "Mark Pikas" <mpikas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:41:44 -0400

I'd love to hear why/in what ways the MS sucks for 6+ cylinder distributor
setups, since I was planning on building and experimenting with one on a V8
turbo setup.

I'm still up in Laurel, but no longer doing the speed shop thing, a buddy of
mine hired me away to do IT work again almost 2 years ago.  I'm really
starting to miss doing the car thing fulltime (honestly, I can count the
number of times I've been at the track the last 2-3years on one hand, it's
really depressing).  In the mean time I've picked up a Bridgeport and a few
other goodies which really increased what I could do, but a the same time
I've pretty much run out of space to get anything done, so I'm looking for
someplace with more shop space again.

What are you up to/where are you at now?

-mmp