[tunerpro] Re: Would like to raise the idle speed on my 1982 Corvette

  • From: "Mark Pikas" <mpikas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:24:02 -0400

It really depends... I've done both crossfire and later truck setups with
'299 and '747 ecms and have found that either have enough flexibility for
dirt cheap that if you have some patience you'll be fine.  If you're going
to get yourself a few hundred $ into that specific setup, I'm not sure I
really understand why people mess with the ebl/lockers setup and don't just
go with a megasquirt.

-mmp