[triadtechtalk] Re: junk mail

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:44:09 -0800 (PST)

Using Mailwasher, I tick the delete box of any message
I want deleted and then I click on the "Process Mail"
button.

The messages I mark for deletion are deleted and the
rest of the mail is processed as per the Maiwasher
rules I have instituted.

I have no rules set up in OE. I would suggest you wait
for Sandy's comment on this before you delete the rules
you have set up in OE.

The above works for me. I really don't use Mailwasher
to process my e-mail, though.

I was using Popcorn, but have since replaced it with
PopTray. Popcorn could not be set up to check Hotmail
accts.

PopTray checks my SMTP and my HotMail accts., & I use
it to preview my mail and or delete what I want to
discard, without ever using OE.

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:15:28 -0600, "Juanita Kimble"
wrote:

One more question! All the messages I check on
MailWasher
doesn't delete. Is it because those words are in my
message rules in OE? Which
they are! Should I delete all those in OE?