[triadtechtalk] Re: junk mail

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:12:11 EST

First, from people I know w/ DSL is that it does that anyway...in and out in
and out...drives them nuts...as for your problem, I've had a problem w/my
wireless dropping the connection, or fading in and out is more like it.  A
couple
of things that others have tried ...they didn't work for me but they did for
them are...while viewing  NW Connections/properties, uncheck Enable network
access control using IEEE 802.1X, in the authentication tab..supposedly XP
can't
use that authentication...In the Wireless Networks tab, uncheck Use Windows to
configure my wireless connection.  When I did that, I couldn't hardly keep a
connection, but for other people, it helped.

It's a place to start...

Donna