[triadtechtalk] Re: junk mail

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:46:58 -0600

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Howard
  To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 8:15 PM
  Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: junk mail

  I think you have that mixed up with "Unsubscribing" from a lot of Porn sites.
That tells them you are a
legitamite email address. The ones that come from a phony address can't be
bounced, but they do get deleted
and blacklisted.

    Howard

    Yes I think I will love MailWAsher.

    But please tell me what to expect when AVG starts to update. I was surfing
a minute ago and a blue box
came up and said update your privacy. I closed it as I didn't know what it was.
It started D\L too fast for me
to read. I figured it was something from the web site I was on.
    Or will I even know when it is updating?