[triadtechtalk] Re: Dual Boot Menu Don't Work!

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:30:56 -0500

Howard....You need NTLDR ( no extension) bootsect.dos, ntdetct.dos, not sure
about any others...... your best bet may be to reinstall but chose repair.
instead of a clean install?
you might also run the install the recovery console form the XP CD..then run
fixmbr when you boot to it..I can send you those files off-list if you
wish..not sure if that'' work, but....
HTH,
Bruce
beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx