[triadtechtalk] Dual Boot Menu Don't Work!

  • From: "Howard" <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:22:53 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I have a win98SE/XPPro dual boot on my computer. I ran win98SE install over
my present install and now I still have the menu, but it will only open 98.
If I try to run XP, it restarts the computer. I did save the boot.ini file
and reinstalled it after the 98 install and both menu items show up. I
believe there is at least one more file that I should have saved and
reinstalled  ... but I didn't. Any help appreciated (even if I can get to
open XP again).  Thanks ...

Howard

GIF image

JPEG image