[triadtechtalk] Re: Who is still out there?

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:14:04 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/2009 10:21:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
DBCfour@xxxxxxx writes:

Scuse me.  I prefer WIMP. :-)

Donna...... WIMP..... hmmmmmm meaning maybe such as: Windows Immanent Media
 Possessor"    Really tho...... as to WIN 7 it is really pretty  darned
good.....been working with it from long time now.... back January time  frame
and have seen the ups and downs as it went on...... lot faster than xp all
over and makes Vista look like the ME cure for XP.... that resembles what our
 infamous leaders are doing in DC with the economy.... IOW lousy to next to
near  nothing.....
     I installed it as dual boot on my old AMD box.....  2.17 chicp and 1
gig ram works great...... only thing was my Vid card went belly  up and
couldn't find a decent one in a hurry so one I did get works but not at  what
old
one was at.....am very impressed by 7 version and when comes available  am
hoping will have the family pack option... supposedly be able to install on
3  PCs....
       Unless you are into some high class  business workings 7 Pro is
about all you will need since the Ultimate has 3 more  functions than pro and
those 3 are really noit needed by most operators.....  doesn't do anything for
ease of operation or speed or such....

 Donna.... if memory serves me.... you are in the pc business of
sorts..... and if you sign up with MS tech site can get a download  for  Win7
enterprise .... its good for 90 days and is full version of the ultimate  setup
with both 32 bit and 64 bit.... its being set out so can test means of
distribution and installation for business by resellers.... That's how i got
it.... and if the full for real version.... can install on any number of
computers.... but is shutdown after 90 days..... maybe be useful for a way for
you
to check it out...... dont want you left out in the cold....lol........
    well gotta get in gear here..... need to take truck down  for oil
change and then pick up couple kids am babysitting for the day ... so  gonna be
sort of hectic.....
    take care and later..... chuck.... in Ok