[triadtechtalk] Who is still out there?

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:21:54 -0500

With the minimal posting occurring at TTT I have been wondering if most of the old gang has moved on, or if there is just a lack of questions being posted?

I know that in my case with all the tutoring I had received from the TTT group, I was able to move up from the ranks of the beginners to the point where I could resolve many of the problem that I encountered, and did not need to ask for the continuous level of help I once needed.

With Win7 coming out in a little over a week it would be a good time to take inventory of who is still active in the group and what they are been doing.

I suspect that the more experienced members have already downloaded the available Win7 version, and now have developed an opinion about its strengths and weaknesses.

As some of you will recall I was waiting to retire my old 1998 computer and get a new version of Windows, but Vista just did not turn out the right time to do it. But now with just a 1/2 GB of RAM I really need to get serious about, not just a new computer, but a whole new computer system!

So I am looking for some tips about getting a new system that may last another 10 YEARS!!!

So who is still monitoring the group?

And what has been your experience with Win7?

BRIAN