[triadtechtalk] Re: Who is still out there?

  • From: walt.daniels@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:31:08 +0000

I am not a good tech, but relie on all of these good people for help at times.
My three computers are still going strong, including my wife's W95 ! Most of my time and
usage is with XP, have Vista Basic on a laptop, but use it very little, it's so slow on line.
I have dial-up, take the laptop to the library to use their free high speed wireless for big updates.
Not considering W7 for the laptop at present, too expensive.
But I like to keep up reading comments..
Thanks to all!
--
Walt Daniels, in New Burlington,
a quiet suburb of Cincinnati