[triadtechtalk] Re: Who is still out there?

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:43:50 -0400

Hi Brian, Still here too.. Just been real quiet for a long time.. Windows 7
I think will be a milestone for MS...Or close to it.. My only gripe is the
pricing? I have Ultimate Vista. But I'll be danged if I'm going to pay $219
to upgrade to Win7 Ultimate? That's ridiculous. Especially since Vista
Ultimate didn't really have much 'Ultimate' to it?:)))
Windows 7 runs really well..but there's still a lack of 'compelling need to
upgrade'? Aside from Security issues maybe... OTOH I never had many issues
with Vista , so I've missed all the stuff everyone complains about
here...bummer, some guys have all the 'fun'. But I got the $49 upgrade and
I've got some free upgrades coming too, So all my systems will be running
'7' when it comes out.
Take care,
Bruce....in  NY:)))))