[triadtechtalk] Re: Script exploit

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:58:45 -0600

  From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx

    Re: Microsoft Windows HTML Help Executable
    I have it listed also & I've disabled it, set to "ask
    for access".
    armando

  here is a bit on hh.exe from symantic site...
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.dexec.html

  Do you suppose I can show all files and folders  run AVG and it will find it?

  Do you all remember the other day I ask why sometimes, why is it that some of
the messages I get from the
forum has the cursor that looks like power point. You know the one with the +
in the center and four arrows on
it. Like the one you get when you click on a graphic to delete it.

  I know I got one that was from Chuck with it. I would never have known it,
but I tried to delete part of it
so I could reply. Everytime I tried to delete part of it I got the funny little
+ with the arrows which
highlighted the whole message. And no I din't put this to type italic. It just
started doing it.

  I got a couple of other messages from some of you that did the same thing but
I don't remember who they
were.

  Juanita

  ---